Anguilla, a British Overseas Territory in the Eastern Caribbean is known for Its beaches ranging from long sandy stretches like Rendezvous Bay, overlooking neighboring Saint Martin island, to secluded coves reached by boat, such as at Little Bay. But did you know that you can pop open your laptop in paradise whilst living and working in Anguilla ?
To live and work in Anguilla you can simply apply for Anguilla's remote work program which lets digital nomads, students, and families stay on-island for 90 days up to one year.
How much does Anguilla's remote work program cost?
The cost for Anguilla's remote work program is $2,000 for individuals and $3,000 for families.
What are the requirements to apply for Anguilla's remote work program?
Here are the requiments:
- A completed application form.
- Proof of Employment or Business Incorporation Certificate.
- Proof of Visas (where applicable).
- Police Record (with a validity of not more than six (6) months for all applicants 18 years and older.
- Proof of relationship to dependents.
Each applicant (as well as each family member) will also submit:
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Passport Picture Page.
- A brief description of the work the applicant will be doing.
How to apply for Anguilla's remote work program?
To apply for Anguilla's remote work program you must visit the Anguilla Touris Board website to fill out an application. Click here to apply.